Today’s post is about some amazing facts about this little creature called humming bird.
1. There are about 360 species of humming birds distributed in the tropical areas.
2. These birds have very good memory because a region called hippocampus, which is responsible for learning and memory occupies maximum portion of their brain.
3. They have very high energy and metabolism, they can travel around 1000 flowers each day.
4. They weigh around 1.6 grams only.
5. Their heart beats 1,260 times per second!!
6. During flight, they flap their wings about 60-80 times per second.
7. It’s unfortunate that only 1000 individuals of this species are alive today.
I hope you liked this post.
Have a Great Day ahead.
Stay connected for more.